Thursday, April 11, 2013

Generate more business and land more clients or customers!

One of the most powerful tools to attract new clients or customers is a video! A simple yet visually appealing video can have an amazing impact on your ability to attract new business. Video gives you the ability to "pitch" yourself in a short introduction that will lead to inquiries!



A video, especially a simple teaser made of text, images and music will spread your message and get others to make inquiries giving you the opportunity to close them as a new client or customer.

Another simple and economical way to attract new business and generate traffic and leads is to place free ads onto sites like CraigsList and Backpage which are html ad friendly. An html ad (see flyer below and click it) will redirect traffic to your website or blog when clicked.



The flyer below is a sample and when you click it you will be redirected to another one of my blogs.

Photobucket

Any work you put into creating your "BRAND" will pay you back 100 or even 1,000 times!



So if you need help with a business plan, presentation, power-point, video, marketing flyer or brochure, logo or any other type of imaging Expert Business Presentations is your #1 turnkey resource! Contact me to receive more samples of my work and my price list!

 photo EBP19_zpsfdaa8706.jpg

I love what I do and I am very good at it, just see my LinkedIn profile to read recommendations from some of my happy clients!

http://www.linkedin.com/in/johnnybryangiles

I look forward to serving your businesses needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment